I’m a believer in setting goals.
Not like a die-hard-carve-them-in-stone type of thing…
But in the way that I believe having goals is important.
First, they keep you focused (which is HUGE)
Next, they give you structure and guidance to help make the right moves (also HUGE)
And lastly, they give you something to look back at (provided you write them down) so you can see that you actually ARE moving forward and getting stuff done (this may be the HUGEST of all – as entrepreneurs we tend to accomplish then move on to the next bigger better badder thing faster than you can say: “hyper-targeted-automated-segmentation”
This is why I found this interview so valuable. As Trey hands over his MTO goal framework (as well as explains how his commitment helped him accomplish some very impressive things… very quickly… so you can apply this to your business and do the same too).
But wait… there’s more! (said in as cheesy an infomercial voice as you can summon up)
We also cover:
- A simple formula to help foresee the future and be prepared for it
- Overcoming the challenge of having too many available options
- How Trey keeps his in-house team focused
- Why you should always have a “startup mentality”
- Doubling “outrageous” revenue goals
- The advantages of running a business like a speedboat vs an aircraft carrier
- How to be a leader to your team during chaotic times
- Three main factors that contributed to Trey’s success
- Creating and marketing good offers
Or… you can subscribe on iTunes which is even better: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/modern-marketing-podcast/id1177731106
(Podcast update: I did a podcast interview with Chris Evans from Traffic and Funnels where we dive even deeper into the mindset of a millionaire marketer which goes live in a few weeks)
Goals… they do a business good.