You’ll never believe how much one of my first Facebook advertising clients paid me to run their Facebook ads.
Before you guess you should know that this was for 1 full month of work and included:
- The complete setup of an account
- creation of the ad copy
- deployment and optimization of the campaign
- Reporting and strategic advice
- Consulting above and beyond the FB Ads I was running
- Oh yeah… and 2 in person meetings… at their office… which was a 60 minute round trip…
So… with all that included guess what grand price they paid?
100 dollars. That’s it. (I made so much less than minimum wage on that contract it’s not even funny! OK… it’s a little funny)
Now… This was YEARS ago. And I was just getting started with Facebook Ads so I was keen to take on any and every project with anyone who was willing to take a gamble on me and on Facebook Ads (a relatively new and unproven model at the time).
So was it worth it?
I got great results, and used that to get $500 projects. Then $1000 projects. Then $5000 projects. Then $50,000 projects… And it snowballed from there…
But that also means that I’m no longer in the position to be able to offer services at $100 (mostly because I would starve to death… as I was pretty close to doing back those fateful many years ago…)
So what DO you do if you have a more limited marketing budget of say only $5 or $10 per day?
Well you certainly don’t give up and say it’s not possible!
Here’s what you do.
- The first step is to watch this video: https://youtu.be/md6jTqAYZhs (it’s free)
- The second step is to buy this book: http://amzn.to/2y2tIwJ (it’s $10)
- And the third step, (but ONLY when you’re ready) is to hire a pro: http://adamerhart.com/facebook-advertising-private-client-application/ (not free, but very, very effective)
Now go make it happen!