In a world full of digital everything, the days of checking your mailbox have most likely dwindled from daily to weekly. More commonly known as “snail mail”, direct mail is often dismissed as an antiquated method to reach potential customers — a real marketing ghost town. The result? A gap that Ian Walsh profitably filled with good ol’ fashion tangible mailers.
Ian built all three of his successful real estate companies the same way. In this episode, he shares the hybrid direct mail and digital marketing strategy he used to build a multimillion dollar name for his company, Hard Money Bankers. And tells us why it pays to zig when others zag.
- The successful marketing methods Ian used for all three of his companies
- Exploring Backyard Marketing
- Why consistency plays a crucial role in business and in life
- The dos and don’ts of adding business cards to your email list
- Why videos are an effective way to build relationships with your audience
- An in-depth look at why this is the Golden Age for Facebook Ads for small business owners
- The benefits of video marketing and getting over your fear of the camera
- Ian’s social media cornerstones and strategies (what does and doesn’t work for his business)
- Valuable tips on how to get results from direct mail
- The Gmail trick Ian uses in his mailers and why it’s genius
- Include these two important calls to action in your mailers
- Embracing Facebook Ads as a staple in your business
- The importance of establishing and following a routine to achieve success