When it comes to generating more sales for your business, there’s no shortage of strategies and tactics to try. However, be wise when choosing, as some have the power to not only waste your valuable resources, but damage your business in the process. So, how do you choose the best option, especially if cold calling or slashing prices aren’t your thing?
In this episode, Adam shares three tips to increase sales without discounting or damaging your brand, business or reputation in the industry, while keeping long-term revenue in mind.
- Adam’s objections with cold calling and slashing prices
- Countdown timers on your website: good or bad strategy?
- How frequent sales can damage your long-term sales
- Ways to get creative when planning promotional events
- How to get the most out of using scarcity and exclusivity
- What to do when your competitors are running discounts
- The psychology behind reciprocity and why it works to increase sales
- A must-have powerful tool to keep in your marketing toolbox
- How and when to implement a rewards campaign into your strategy
- Why you should track, measure, and monitor your rewards campaign and what to look for