Bryan Kramer’s assortment of marketing badges are impressive. But it’s his unique approach to marketing that’s most commendable. Bryan is credited with initiating the H2H (human to human) business movement in marketing and social. The concept behind it is just as it sounds — more of you and less of everything else. That’s right, human connection is making a comeback.
In this episode, Bryan explains the value of human interaction in digital marketing and how and where to implement it in your strategies to wow your customers and gain a massive competitive edge.
- Why businesses that participate in conversation have the advantage over ones that don’t
- Chatting on Facebook Ads
- Facebook vs YouTube video marketing strategies
- The human marketing funnel
- How to decide what part of your funnel to humanize and what to automate
- Why you should address emotionally charged comments on social media
- Testing Messenger Ads: Warm traffic vs. cold traffic, which is more responsive?
- A new Facebook Messenger strategy
- The best type of answers to give on Messenger
- Facebook videos that get the best response and most engagement
- How to retarget in a human way
- Why a marketer’s job is more important than ever in the AI era
- Bryan’s marketing predictions