Ever wondered why so many other businesses seem to get great results using practically any marketing tool or tip? It’s because failing or succeeding has little to do with gadgets and everything to do with a well-planned digital marketing strategy.
In this episode, Adam explains why it’s so important to have a strategy, the reasons why marketing fails to deliver results for many small business owners and entrepreneurs, and how to create the perfect digital marketing strategy to set your business up for success.
- Jay Abraham and the Strategy of Preeminence
- Why so many marketing tools don’t result in good ROI (Return on Investment)
- Secrets to making your online marketing strategy effective
- Why marketing without a strategy is a gamble
- Where entrepreneurs and business owners struggle the most in their marketing
- The mindset that attracts more customers, revenue, and market share
- Tools and tips to clearly identify your target market (for free)
- How to connect with your ideal customer and make them feel valued
- Accomplish these two things before choosing your media option
- The key to getting better results from your marketing for less time, effort, and money