Overwhelm — one of the most common objections to content marketing.
That said, it’s also one of the most powerful tools you can use in your business to experience growth like never before.
If information and option overload has kept you from pursuing content marketing, it’s time to clear things up so you can start reaping the rewards.
In this episode, Adam welcomes Lyndsay Phillips, CEO of Smooth Sailing Business Growth where she helps entrepreneurs attract and acquire more customers faster with powerful content marketing.
Together, they’ll share both content marketing fundamentals and specifics, along with actionable steps the overwhelmed entrepreneur or business owner can take to get started with content marketing today.
* Where to get started with content marketing
* Attracting ideal clients and serving them more effectively
* Producing content: How much, how long, how often
* Avoiding the marketing bandwagon
* Determining which social media platforms are right for you
* When to switch social media channels
* Why to consider hiring a copywriter
* Topics, examples, and ideas to kickstart your content creation
* How to find your customer pain points
* Staying top-of-mind with email marketing
* Connecting and reaching out to your audience
* Facing your video anxiety and Facebook Live fears
* Polished vs. not-so-polished videos – which gets more engagement
* Content marketing tasks: what to outsource and what to DIY
* Resources and inspiration for good content topics and headlines
* Finding support when you feel stuck