Noah St. John is a self-proclaimed self-help nerd who’s transformed lives and businesses by helping people get rid of the head trash that kept them from achieving their business goals.
As a result, Noah’s clients added over half a billion dollars in sales just over the last few years.
In this episode, Noah shares life-changing tips from his new book, Get Rid of Your Head Trash About Money: How to Avoid the 3 Big Money Mistakes Even Smart People Make, and gives insight into overcoming mental obstacles that keep entrepreneurs from making money and living the life they’re capable of living.
- Three simple elements that make a business work
- Money/Passion myth: Why following your passion won’t always lead to success
- 3 major mistakes that are holding you back from making more money
- The dangers of being an info-junkie and how to recover
- The biggest lie in the industry according to Noah
- An easy way to learn and start a business when you’re broke
- The 5 main systems of support to install for greater success
- Identifying the excuses you make that are keeping you stuck
- The red flags of a self-fulfilling prophecy
- Introspection: Is your ladder of success leaning against the right wall?
- Why you don’t want someone who’s ‘a natural’ as a mentor
- The most valuable thing Adams ever done that grew his business
- What qualities to look for in a mentor and what to avoid
- If you could have any superpower…choose simplification