Everyone knows the power of a book and the authority attached to the author.
It’s like an instant credibility card.
But the process of writing a book can seem like a tall order — investing valuable resources like time and money for a questionable return.
Or maybe you’ve written a book that flopped or failed to help meet your outcome and mission.
As a bestselling author and seasoned business consultant, Trevor Crane knows the secret to writing a book not just quickly, but one you can leverage as the ultimate marketing tool.
Fortunately, he ‘likes to share things he does well with other people.’
In this high-energy episode, Trevor discusses overcoming the fears associated with book writing and gives actionable tips and resources (even homework!) to help you write a profitable book fast.
If you’ve been sitting on the idea of writing a book, prepared to be motivated into action.
- Overcoming fears associated with publishing a book
- Three reasons to write a book now and stop putting it off
- How to interact with your audience to get case studies and find new prospects for your book
- Gaining instant credibility
- Getting over typical objections to writing a book
- An elegant way to ask for referrals for people that don’t like asking
- What kind of book should you write?
- Trevor questions Adam about his book in progress to make sure he’s writing the right book
- Trevor’s client book publishing success stories
- 10xing your income by publishing books
- Why you shouldn’t hesitate to put all of your best content in your first book
- Client outreach and how to start interviewing for book research [scripts]
- Marketing your book, the “ninja elegant” way
- Free resources with templates to guide your book writing process
- Building anticipation and testing your audience