Mark Podolsky started in the early 2000’s, learning a way to market land online and finding buyers. Since then, he’s managed to build a profitable and lucrative business through his Brand, The Land Geek. Although he specializes in real estate investing, this episode isn’t just for those interested in the real estate industry.
In this value-packed episode, Mark discusses the strategies he used when he first got started and how they’ve evolved with the times to make his business more successful and lucrative than ever. He provides actionable tips and takeaways to apply to your business no matter what market or industry you’re in.
- The most valuable marketing asset Mark has
- The only channel to immediately connect with your target market
- Why email marketing is more of a valuable marketing tool than ever
- The benefits of having an email list and lead magnets
- Why you should always have a plan B to Facebook and other marketing channels
- Important marketing foundational concepts and fundamentals
- How to peach to the converted
- Not being in the convincing business
- The importance of knowing your customer avatar
- How to handle negative comments on your Facebook ads or posts and the beauty of hugging your haters
- The insiders secret weapon to making money online