Kyle Gray helps entrepreneurs create powerful storylines for their businesses that drive growth, sales, and engagement. In this episode, he explains how to leverage his Harvest method to build your network, boost authority, and grow your business.
- The technique Kyle used to get featured on Seth Godin’s podcast
- Music, storytelling, and the content marketing connection
- How Kyle used collaboration to grow a startup to 7 figures
- A 4-step process to create connection through collaboration
- Personalizing your outreach to potential collaborators
- Resources for new content creators
- The poster child tactic
- How to make others look like a rockstar in your articles
Music, storytelling, and the content marketing connection
Kyle’s content marketing origin story
How Kyle used collaboration to grow a startup to 7 figures
The Harvest Method
A 4-step process to create connection through content creation collaboration.
Step 1: Plow the Field
Step 2: Fertilize the soil
Step 3: Plant the seed
Step 4: Harvest and feast
Resources if you’re just getting started with content.
How to reach out to potential collaborators.
The poster child tactic
Improve your chances for the “yes”
How Kyle got Seth Godin to comment on one of his blogs, respond to an email and feature him on his new podcast using the Harvest method.
How to make others look like a rockstar in your articles and boost your posts.
“Without building relationships, your content and your business aren’t gonna go far. That’s what’s at the bottom of this.”
Mentioned in this episode: