Could not having a marketing funnel be holding back the success of your business?
Also known as the Elevation Marketing Process, an effective sales funnel helps generate leads, convert leads into customers and turn customers into brand evangelists.
By going through this simple exercise, your business has nothing to do but improve.
Adam explains the true power behind funnels and what makes them effective.
- How to apply a simple funnel to your business
- How to pinpoint the weakness in your funnel
- A detailed look into the Modern Marketing Funnel (infographic)
- The steps taken to turn customers into brand evangelists
What is a marketing funnel?
-Interchangeable with “sales funnel”, “conversion”, or just “funnel”
-A system that allows you to track the customer journey from having no idea who you are through to becoming a lifelong and loyal customer.
-Uncovers any areas that may be causing issues with the customer journey
A funnel provides a graphical representation of something otherwise hard to visualize.
Follow customers and better identify:
- Where they’re interacting
- How you can improve engagements with customers
Create your own marketing funnel
Modern Marketing Funnel:
- Traffic: Identify where your leads are coming from
- Conversion: Get them to take action (micro-commitment)
- Ascension: Nurture the leads by providing helpful and valuable information
- Elevation: Follow-up with recent buyers. Solidify your business as one that cares.
The power of the funnel
Identify where the problems are and where the opportunity is to improve and optimize your funnel.
- Traffic: Not getting enough leads
- Conversion: Not interested in what you’re doing
- Ascension: Customers who are interested but not buying
- Elevation: Customers who buy but don’t tell anyone
“There’s no hiding a flawed strategy or justifying a bad campaign.
It just is what it is and that is the power of the funnel”
If you don’t have a marketing funnel yet, now is the time to draw it out. Get steps out on paper so you can find areas that could be optimized to greatly improve your business.
If you do have a funnel, use the elevation marketing process.